Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to normal soon

Just a quick little update on how I've been doing with my goals since last time.

While I am still on par for my 500 words a day goal, it has been a little tricky while I've been visiting family. Some days I don't get any writing done at all, but I have been attempting to keep up by writing extra on the days that I do have time. I have to admit that with the prompts I have been using, I feel like I have really grown as a writer. Never before would I have thought to write a scene with a hung jury, or a girl becoming a hooker to survive. It has opened my eyes to a lot of things and made me realize that I have many more stories to tell than I originally thought.

With that said, I can't wait to get back home to Austin where I have nothing but time on my hands (and a husband to cheer me on). I still really feel that this is going to be a great year.

Oh! And my new nephew is absolutely the most beautiful child I have ever seen! I don't think I've been able to cuddle him enough.

~Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment