Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Curve Ball

So, I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted at all in the last two months. This is due to the fact that in February my husband and I with busy with several holidays and celebrations (including his 26th Birthday and our 3rd Anniversary). I did continue to write daily though in February. Of course, March was a different story. My husband came home early one day in March and told me that he had lost his job. Since Texas is a "Right to Work" State, we never found out why he was let go. Fortunately for us, our apartment lease was just about up and a few family members were able to come and help us move in with them for a little while. Understandably, I wasn't feeling very creative in March.

I'm going to try my best to catch up and get back on schedule though. My hubby and I are currently doing Script Frenzy and I'm hoping that will get my creative juices pumping again. After all, I have less than two months to figure out what I'm doing for Camp NaNoWriMo now!

~Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment