Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goals for February

Hello out there! It's finally time for me to start doing goals again! I'll do weekly and monthly goals from now on, so I guess I'll start with my weekly goals. My priorities may have changed a bit, mostly because of the trip I just had to visit my family. I learned quite a bit about myself and my writing by talking to my younger sister and brother and I think before I start a big new project (Child of Three) I should finish a certain other project first. I will still be writing a script of "Child of Three" for Script frenzy though, so the project hasn't fallen completely by the wayside. I just might have something else worth finishing first.

Goals for week of 2-1/2-5
1.) Continue to write at least 500 words a day (try harder not to miss days)
2.) Go through my short stories written so far and decide what will do well on deviant art
3.) On days where my daily prompt is uninspiring, work on short scenes for "Child of Three" or "Eyes on Fire"
4.) Find other creative things to do to fill up the rest of my days

Goals for February
1.) Write a 500+ word story everyday
2.) Start working on an outline for "Child of Three" for ScriptFrenzy
3.) Re-Read "Wolf" and start making edits
4.) Find friends willing to read "Wolf" who will critique both story and grammar
5.) Try to promote this blog more


I think that is it for now, but if I come up with anything else I will add it. Have a great day everyone!

~Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment